By Maggie

[Tokyo] Narita-san

22:28

Hello there! This is Maggie and it's my first post here! Thank you Jane for this amazing idea and Pk for the beautiful post about us. You flattered us! (Except the part that says I'm retarded *death stare*)

I have been blogging about my life for many years here because this lousy brain needs some memory assistance. I really love writing about my travels and read them when I have nothing to do (Self obsessed much hahahahaha) Plus, if I ever lose my pictures or whatever, at least they exist here (Blogger please don't give up on me okay).

This year, I embark on a new journey which gives me the chance to visit Tokyo every month. Tokyo is a really lovely country and I'm happy to share with you guys the nice places that I went to!

And today, I will be sharing about Narita-San. Narita is actually a really country-side area, almost 2 hours journey away from town by train. It is peaceful and quiet but can get quite boring. However, if you ever have the chance to visit Narita area, Narita-san is a must visit!

How to get there: 
It's a 15-20 min walk from Keisei-Narita station/ JR Narita Station.

Streets like this have its rustic charms and it's a sight we will never get to see in Singapore.


It's really quiet on a weekday afternoon.

Narita-san area is really famous for the Unagi. Almost EVERY restaurant there offers Unagi and depending on the grade, it can get quite expensive! I passed by this Ojisan preparing the Unagi live and it was pretty..... intense.

*Disclaimer: Some violence involved*

So sorry nooby and picky eater Mag here can't give you a review of the Unagi here because I don't eat Unagi. Hahahaha. I had Jap food at one of the restaurants for lunch and it was pretty yummy! Really friendly shopkeepers there too.

Cold Soba

Fried Ebi Tempura Set

My attempt on taking an ootd here! 



After lunch, we proceeded to check out the Shrine



Remember in Japan, before entering the shrines, please wash your hands and gargle your mouth with the water provided outside first. It's a form of respect!


A long flight of stairs up to the other parts of the temple



You can get a lot there too! Comes in different languages so no worries about the language barrier.




Awww, so sweet



After the temple, remember to check out Narita-San park too!

I really love Japanese parks because it's really just... Nature. And super clean too!





Serenity..... If only the sakuras were still blooming!




Time for some touristy shots


Yoga at the pavillion

That's all for Narita-san!

If you're at Keisei-narita station, don't forget to check out these Gyoza from Gyoza no Osho Keiseinarita Ekimae. They are really amazing!!

Address: 814-33 Hanazakicho, Narita, Chiba Prefecture 286-0033, Japan (Just a 3min walk from the station)

Hope you enjoyed my post. Till the next one, Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook